rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Hitman and Pacman's superfight weighed-in

LAS VEGAS - Before their great fight, both fighters made their weight for tommorow's superfight. Both of them reached their weight limit.

The Briton IBO light-welterweight champion Ricky Hatton weighed-in exactly on the 140lbs/10st limit while his opponent Manny Pacquiao was 2lbs under the weight limit.

The event was attended by an unexpected number of supporters from both sides. Eventhough the Pacman supporters were out-numbered by the Hatton supporters, they didn't hesitate to cheer for their fighter.

The promoters of this match were very amazed because they said that these was the first time that an event like this seems to look like the day of fight.

Pacman added that even if he's lighter than Hatton, he will still win the fight because he's very condition and very excited.

"It makes me feel very very proud and the party hasn't started yet as far as I'm concerned," Hatton said in front of thousands of his screaming fans. Hatton replied. "I never struggle making weight - I always do a 12-week training camp and we always do it correctly - I'll be big and powerful tomorrow.

"Size and strength will be a big factor in the fight - I'm using my jab more, I'm boxing better now, creating angles, my hand speed's improved so there's no reason not to be confident. The key is make him miss and make him pay and that's what we've been working on." Those were some of the lines given by the fighters during the interviews.

A tale of the tape of the two fighters


These match will be very exciting and we can never expect who will stand out until the game won't start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment